11 Jul 2021
anjera also known as Somali Pancakes.
- 2 eggs.
½ cup of sugar.
- ½ teaspoon salt.
- 1 teaspoon cardamom powder.
- 3 cups of self raising flour.
- 3¼ cups of milk.
- Cooking oil.
- Blend the eggs,sugar,milk,salt and cardamom powder.
- Add flour.
- Place a non-stick frying pan on medium heat.
- Pour ¼ of batter at the center of the pan and spread it in a circular motion.
- Drizzle alittle bit of oil on top of the pancake.
- Remove from the pan.
- Keep cooking the rest of the batter until finished.