7 Jul 2021
what to do with candy onions.
Candy onions are prepared as a meal.
- 1/3 cup of butter.
- 1/4 of sugar.
- 1/2 teaspoon salt.
- 1 tablespoon steak sauce.
- Choppe white onions.
- Put the chopped onions in a saucepan with water,then cover.
- Place the saucepan m fire and bring to boil for 15 minutes until soft.
- Drain the onions.
- Add them to a skillet with butter.
- Sprinkle with salt and stir to mix.
- Add the steak sauce and sugar to the onions and mix.
- Cook at a low heat for 10 minutes.
- Stir until the onions are golden brown.