6 Jul 2021
best catering recipes.
easy catering recipes.
do it yourself catering recipes.
catering recipes easy buffet dinner.
The following catering recipe for:
Catering recipes for 25
Catering recipes for 50 people.
Catering recipes for 100
Ingredients for Loaded Cheddar Cheese Mini Muffins;
- 2¼ cups of flour.
- ½ cup of sugar.
- 3 tablespoon baking powder.
- 1 tablespoon baking soda.
- 1 tablespoon salt.
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon.
- 2 large eggs.
- ½ cup of olive oil.
- ½ cup of peach jam.
- 1 tablespoon vanilla.
- 2 zucchini.
- 1 cup dried bing cherries.
- Non-stick spray.
Preparation for Cheddar Cheese Mini Muffins;
- Prepare a 48 mini muffin size pan with non stick spray.preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine the dry ingredients such as flour,sugar,baking powder,baking soda,salt and cinnamon.
- Whish together the wet ingredients(eggs,olive oil,peach jam and vanilla) in a different bowl.
- Freshly grate the zucchinis,including the bright green skin.
- Mix the wet ingredients into the bowl with the dry and fold in the zucchini to thoroughly combine.
- Add the bing cherries and stir to evenly mix.
- Add the batter into the muffin pan,filling to the top of each cavity.
- Bake 25 minutes until the tops just starts to brown.
- Remove from the oven but let the muffins rest in the pan for another 5 minutes.
- Remove from the pan and allow to cool.
- Serve warm. Store in an airtight container.